Homework and Reminders for Monday, November 18, 2019
Science: Answer the following questions: 1. Which stage of the cell cycle usually lasts the longest? 2. During which stage of the cell cycle does DNA replication occur? 3. During which stage of the cell cycle does the cell membrane pinch the cell in two? In notebook.
ASL: Sign language assignment due next week.
Social Studies: Check Ms. Finnegan’s web page for homework.
Reading: Choose one of the waterborne diseases below and research the following:
- What are the symptoms? 2. How widespread is the disease? 3. How is it treated? 4. How deadly is it? 5. How can it be avoided? Diseases: Cholera Typhoid Guinea Worm Dysentery
- Reminders: Book report on realistic fiction due on Friday, Nov. 22
- Thanksgiving Lunch: Last day is tomorrow to turn in 5.00 fee.
- Grade 7: Book reports are due Friday, Nov. 22.
- Grade 8: Finish vocabulary started in class. Book reports are due Thursday, November 21.