Math page 96 3rd cloumn except 9(Check Ms.S website)
SS page 140-145 read and do vacabulary//study chapter 5
Reading progress in ELA Finish questions 1A-5B (Check Ms.Feil website)
Science Scientist Atoms exam on Tuesday
Monday no school Dr. MArtin Luther King Jr. Birthday
tb page 169 #4&6
Re-take on Tuesday and homework due
TB page 60 # 1-3
TB page 93 #-13/// Answer True or False next to the statements on Glacier. You have to write each statement in your notebook.
1. Glaciers begin to move becasue their weight becomes so great that it causes
Science Exam on Tthe Scientist of the Atom is on Tuesday Remember to study
Reading Essay question on Google classroom due Thursday night///Percy Jackson slides due Friday
Math Sebastian swam laps everyday in the community pool. He swam 45 minutes each day, 5 days a week for 12 weeks. in that time, he swam 1,800 laps. What was his average rate in laps per hour? On Loosleaf
***Remember to look at every teacher website for clarity on the homework
Tomorrow is a one dollar dress down and no school on Friday and Monday Dr. Martin Luther King
Lap write up is due next Wednesday
Complete the homework from the workbook and re-take tomorrow
Science test tomorrow
Math workbook page 24 #3-7
TB page 168 vocabulary review
Workbook page 137-139 Read and do the Assess your Understanding///Get quiz sign and re-take on Thursday
8A Make sure you write the homework in your notebook due Thursday
Answer True or false next to the statements and write the correct word if the statement is false.
1. ___________In the troposphere, heat is transferred mostly by conduction.
2. ____________ Conduction works best in some solids.
3. ____________ Air temperature is usually measured with a barometer.
4. ___________ The upward movement of warm air and the downward movement of cool air form a convection current.
5. _____The farther apart the molecules in a substance are, the better they conduct heat.
6. ____________In the Fahrenheit temperature scale, water freezes at zero degree Celsius and boils at 100 degree Celsius.
7. Why is convection more important than conduction in the troposphere?
8. Explain how a convection current can enable a hawk or eagle to soar upward without flipping its wings
Reading Why does Grover want a searcher’s license? Why does Grover’s dream sound hopeless to Percy?
ELA Edit and revise essay question
Math page 22 #16-21;;;13-20 squares 8 times
Social studies read pages 140-147 #1-3
Science test on WEdnesday
Study your notes
Finish the partI and complete the Erosion and deposition worksheet
***Remember to look at all teachers websites for clarity****