(Click on the link above and create an account. Once you fill out your information, we will contact you with more details.)
Pre-K-3: 3 years of age on or before December 31st ? Must be toilet trained
Pre-K-4: 4 years of age on or before December 31st
Kindergarten: 5 years of age on or before December 31st
Grade 1: 6 years of age on or before December 31st
All Pupils Are Required to Have:
1. Adequate immunization for polio
2. Immunization for regular measles. KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS MUST HAVE A SECOND DOSE.
3. Immunization for rubella (German measles).
4. Immunization for diphtheria.
5. Immunization for mumps and Hep B
6. Birth certificate
7. Baptism certificate (copies to be submitted for school records).
8. Report card and most recent standardized test scores for students having attended another school.
9. Social security number of parent/guardian must be on record.
10. A full medical exam
11. A recent report card
NOTICE TO PARENTS OF ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS:
The Catholic Academies and Parish Schools within the Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn welcome students of all backgrounds to share in the Catholic education experience. As parents of children who attend Catholic Academies and Parish Schools, you are encouraged to share in our Faith Community. In accordance with the teachings of the Roman Catholic Faith, the Catholic Academies and Parish Schools within the Diocese of Brooklyn admit students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in admission, policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.